We enjoy hearing from our readers. Here’s how to get in touch with us.
Submissions for our Online Edition
- Young adults and Teens: Questions for our Q/A Page may be sent anonymously. Please use any of the contact methods above or click here. (See our Young Adults Page or our Teens Page.)
- Cooks: If you’d like to tell us why you liked a featured recipe (see Favorite Recipes Page), or to send us a favorite recipe of your own, please use any of the contact methods above.
- Kids: Take a look at the Word Search just for you.
Information Regarding our Print Edition
- Letters to the editor for our print edition may be sent using any of the above methods. Please include name, address and phone number, for verification purposes. Only name and city/town will be used in publication.
- News items for our print edition may be sent using any of the above methods. A press release form is available click here or by calling 330-744-5251.
- Cost of back issues of our newspaper (as available): $1