We enjoy hearing from our readers. Here’s how to get in touch with us.
- Phone: 330-744-5251
- Fax: 330-744-5252
- Mail: P.O. Box 6787, Youngstown, OH 44501 - 6787
- Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday
Submissions for our Online Edition
- Young adults and Teens: Questions for our Q/A Page may be sent anonymously. Please use any of the contact methods above or click here. (See our Young Adults Page or our Teens Page.)
- Cooks: If you’d like to tell us why you liked a featured recipe (see Favorite Recipes Page), or to send us a favorite recipe of your own, please use any of the contact methods above.
- Parents: To send us your child’s stories for our Web site (see Kids’ Page for topics), please use any of the contact methods above.
- To send children’s artwork (see Kids’ Page for topics, size of artwork and other criteria for submission), please send by regular mail only to:
P.O. Box 6787
Youngstown, OH 44501-6787
Information Regarding our Print Edition
- Letters to the editor for our print edition may be sent using any of the above methods. Please include name, address and phone number, for verification purposes. Only name and city/town will be used in publication.
- News items for our print edition may be sent using any of the above methods. A press release form is available click here or by calling 330-744-5251.
- Cost of back issues of our newspaper (as available): $1